Oh yeeeeah. It’s Day 10! And guess what I started today? Yup, my workout. Seeee….I told you I would start today. Geeeesh, no faith at all in me! 😉
It was a good beginning workout. Emphasis on beginning here folks. I’m not busting out of the gates trying to She-Ra my way to super hero-ness. Nice and easy wins the race, right? Nice and easy also prevents injury, which is something that could be a major setback if it happened and I don’t want that.
So, first workout. Success. And it feels soo good! 🙂
Day 10 Menu and Activities
- Cardio (beginner workout 1) – Treadmill, 30 mins + 5 min. cool down.
- Weights (beginner workout) – Back & Biceps
- 3 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range) scrambled with
- kalua pig (from Day 8)
- 3/4 cup of blueberries, blackberries, and sliced strawberries (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- sunflower seeds
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
- Paleo Chef Wild Berry Dressing, drizzled (approx. 2 ‘capfuls’)
- Zucchini ‘fettuccine’ with Turkey Meat Sauce
- organic zucchini, noodled
- Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce
- organic ground turkey
- 1 Gallon +
- Started Working Out!!!
- Bouncing with energy
- A little hungry by mid-afternoon
Overall Feelings: Feeling accomplished that I got back to working out today. It wasn’t the easiest thing, but I did it and will continue to do so the rest of the week.
NOTES: Note to self – make sure to drain the zucchini before plating it. Ha! That was fun trying to drain it after the fact. Also, was feeling a bit hungry (not overly) by mid-afternoon. I need to remember to bring a snack for the afternoon since I am back to working out to ensure I am fueling myself fully for the entire day. I don’t need to deal with any hunger pains, whether minor or major, and end up feeling less energized or unfocused.