So it’s Tuesday and it also happens to be Day 100 of my journey. Wow…100 days! AND…guess what? I hit the 40 lbs. mark today. Exactly. I started at 211.4 lbs, and I am now at 171.4 lbs. Whew…only 20 more to go!!! 🙂 I was pretty stoked to see that number on the scale this morning, I won’t lie.
Though yesterday I may have been a little frustrated with my shoulder situation, today has been a better day. Hitting those marks I mentioned above probably helped that. Also, as I said…it’s not a set back, I just need to work around it and keep driving forward. In all honesty, I don’t think I could give up doing my chest days, but I will have to drop the weight I lift considerably. That’s the compromise that I will make. 😉
Let’s get to Day 100’s grub and activities.
Day 100 Menu and Activities
- None (will start back up tomorrow)
- 2 Scoops ProMix Unflavored Grass-fed Whey Protein powder blended with,
- 14 oz. cold filtered water
- 1 cup organic mixed frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (carrots, broccoli, cabbage)
- PaleoChef Cilantro/Ginger dressing
- Sweet Potato
- Cardio – 4 mi. walk/run outside (inclines, declines, straightaways)
- 2 Paleo BLTA (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado)Wraps
- 3 pcs. thick cut bacon/per wrap
- 1 pc. romaine lettuce/per wrap
- 3 slices roma tomato/per wrap
- 1/4 avocado, sliced/per wrap
- 1 Paleo wrap/per wrap
- 1 Gallon
- Minor headache late afternoon
Overall Feelings: In the big scheme of things, things are good and every day I seem to get a compliment about the way I look, whether its the weight I’ve lost thus far, the way my skin seems to glow, or my hair that I have been growing out. So, needless to say…it definitely puts a pep in my step, I won’t lie. I mean seriously, who would hate getting compliments?
When you look and feel good…it just makes everything good! 🙂
NOTES: Nothing additional to add.