Day 101! It’s Wednesday…so again…Happy Humpday! :)This week seems to be flying by, which is better than last week which seemed to drag. It’s probably because I have been pretty busy at work this week, so time is going at mach speed.
When you read the activities I did today, you will see that I did indeed do chest weight training exercises. Ssshhh!
Okay, okay…I was good though. I dropped the weight down to a bit lighter and if there was any pain at all, I either dropped the weight down significantly more or I skipped that exercise altogether.
I told you I am hard headed. Lol. But seriously, I know that I need to adhere to what my physical therapist says because I will only hurt myself if I don ‘t.
It’s all about the work-around. 😉
Let’s get on to Day 101’s menu and activities:
Day 101 Menu and Activities
- Day 86 Weights – Chest/Triceps, 50 min.
- 2 Scoops ProMix Unflavored Grass-fed Whey Protein powder blended with,
- 14 oz. cold filtered water
- 1 cup organic mixed frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- 2 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), scrambled with
- Aidells chicken and apple sausage
- 1 cup coffee, black
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, cabbage)
- 2 pcs. bacon, chopped
- ½ small avocado
- ceasar’s dressing, lightly drizzled
- Sweet Potato
- Cardio – 4 mi. walk/run outside (inclines, declines, straightaways)
- 1 Gallon+
Overall Feelings: Today is a great day. Had yet another great walk/run session where I nearly beat my time. Though, I did run a bit longer and harder this time than previously, I think the stop lights held me up some and that’s why I didn’t beat the heck out of my time. Every time I hit the red light, I was like, “Nooooo.” Grrr. That’s okay though, I know I kicked ass. 😉
NOTES: Nothing more to add today. 🙂