Day 12. It’s Friday! TGIF! So, unfortunately I didn’t work out. I had to go in to work early to finish up a project, so I missed out. My goal for next week will be to complete 6 days of working out. Preferably, Monday thru Saturday and taking Sunday as my rest day. That’s the plan.
Day 12 Menu and Activities
- None 🙁
- 2 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), scrambled with
- Aidells chicken & apple sausage, 1 link
- 3/4 cup of blueberries, blackberries, and sliced strawberries (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
- sunflower seeds
- balsamic vinegar, drizzled
- Kalua Pig Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Mango Salsa
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 Gallon +
- Continuing to sleep more solid
- No headaches (Yay!)
- Energy continuing to increase
- No afternoon crashed
- Muscle soreness from previous days workout
Overall Feelings: I feel pretty good. A bit bummed that I wasn’t able to work out, but I plan on getting up early on Saturday and going for a nice 4 mile walk/jog. I am actually quite happy with myself for getting back in the game with working out.
NOTES: Regarding the working out again accomplishment. You know, we all have to start somewhere and I was having difficulties beginning again. It was just a matter of finding what was going to work with me. I also know that it is probably likely that it is going to change in the future as well. My workouts will become more intense and I’ll have more energy to want to workout for longer periods of time or at different times or even at earlier time.
What I had to figure out was what was going to work for me to start again. That’s the biggest step to take…the first one. Now that I am taken it again, it’s just a matter of keeping the steps going. 😉