Day 136! It’s Wednesday…so Happy Hump Day! So I was going to do legs this morning in the gym, but ended up deciding to hold off on legs for a day or two. I’m worried that I’ll overdo it and I’ll be too sore to go my 4 miles in the evening time. So…if I do end up being too sore, I’d rather it happen later in the week where I can take the weekend to recover versus losing out on doing my evening workouts earlier in the week.
So, I will do legs either Thursday or Friday. Most likely on Friday for the reason I stated above. Yup…that’s my story and I am sticking to it. 😉
I’m still trying to figure out my new workout routine when it comes to weight training. I’m trying to be good and keep from doing chest stuff. My concentration is mostly on my back as I need to build up those muscles to pull my shoulders back as they are leaning too far forward.
Hence why my physical therapist doesn’t want me doing chest exercises…as the muscles will shorten, pulling my shoulders forward. At least…according to her.
I’m sure those that are not in my predicament, can do chest exercises just fine. I’m also not the most flexible of people, so that doesn’t help. Yet something else I am trying to work on.
I am definitely a girl who’s currently under construction. 😉
Btw…I got a tank top in the mail the other day that states that. It made me laugh and I find it fitting.
So, on to Day 136’s grub and activities:
Day 136 Menu and Activities
- 2 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), scrambled with
- Aidell’s Chicken & Apple Sausage
- 1 cup fruit medley (organic strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 Tsp. fish oil
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded purple cabbage
- ½ small avocado
- Bistro Blends Very Strawberry balsamic vinegar, lightly drizzled
- Sweet Potato (sprinkled with cinnamon)
- Cardio – 4 mi. walk/run outside (inclines, declines, straightaways)
- Grilled Tilapia (w/Flavor God’s Everything seasoning)
- Broiled Asparagus w/ghee & garlic
- 1 Gallon+
- Desktop/Counter Pushups (arms shoulder-width apart)
- Sleeping better again
- Stamina (grrr…)
Overall Feelings: I’m continuing to feel better each day. I’m still trying not to get frustrated with my stamina or lack thereof. I keep having little pep talks with myself. I think I am just in awe about how quickly fitness can diminish. Then again, I did stop cold turkey…so, umm…duh!
So…note to self:
- Don’t stop cold turkey
- Don’t stop for a full month
- Don’t eat like crap when you stop cold turkey and for a full month
Check, check, and check!
NOTES: Nothing more today.