Day 15. Well, it’s Monday. I think I am still reeling from that incredible comeback by the Seahawks in yesterday’s NFC Championship. It was just crazy good. It was definitely the talk around work this morning.
Okay okay, I’ll stop talking about football. Look at it this way…I won’t be talking about it for several months starting here shortly. 😉
Got back into the grind today of working out and had a good workout. I did wake up this morning with a small headache, which concerned me about going to the gym because I didn’t want it to become worse with strenuous activity. However, I gave it a chance anyway and I am glad I did. The headache subsided and I was left to enjoy my workout.
I definitely don’t like when things like illness or injuries set me back, especially early on when my will-power may be weaker.
Day 15 Menu and Activities
- Cardio – Treadmill, 30 min. + 5 min. cooldown
- Weights – Chest/Triceps, 3o min.
- 2 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range) scrambled with
- 1 Aidells Chicken & Apple Sausage
- Fruit medley (blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries – organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
- raw pumpkin seeds
- PaleoChef Wild Berry Dressing, drizzled
- Turkey Tacos Lettuce Wraps
- Paleo approved taco seasoning
- 93% lean turkey
- pico de gallo
- 1 Gallon +
- Focus increasing
- Memory seems to be getting better
- No mid-day crashes
- Woke with a small headache
Overall Feelings: I’m feeling pretty good today overall. Small headache this morning but besides that, nothing negative. I’m definitely starting to feel better after these last couple weeks. Just the focus and clarity I have at work now is great. I mean, there are points in the day where I might lag slightly, but they seem to be a random moments and they don’t last long interestingly enough.
NOTES: Nothing more to babble able. 🙂