Day 17. Closing in on the 3 week mark and things continue to be going good. Clothes are feeling better. Definitely, not so snug. Ha! That’s the main thing. It will be nice to finally fit back into clothes I haven’t worn in awhile, but also to buy new ones.
I AM actually growing out my hair. It hasn’t been this long in 16 years. So, with the new hair should maybe come a new wardrobe and style? What do you think? 🙂
Yup, I’m thinking so.
Day 17 Menu and Activities
- Cardio – Treadmill, 15 min. warmup
- Weights – Legs, 40 min.
- 3 large brown eggs (2 yolks removed), scrambled with
- leftover turkey taco meat
- avocado pieces
- Fruit medley (blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries – organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- Large Salad (same salad as previous day – it’s yummy damn it!)
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
- grape tomatoes
- turkey taco meat from Day 15 Dinner
- Baby carrots (raw-organic)
- Tilapia w/Red Rub
- Broiled asparagus w/ghee & garlic
- drizzled with balsamic vinegar
- Cooked carrots w/ghee & garlic
- 1 Gallon +
- Energy levels still great
- Sleeping better and better
- Dreams seem more colorful and positive
- Joints don’t ache as much
- Complexion and skin tone getting better
- Hair and nails seem to be growing faster
- Need to work harder on not getting down on myself for small things
Overall Feelings: Pretty good. During my leg workout (weight training), I got a little down on myself for not being able to lift remotely close to what I use to. I quickly talked myself up and let it roll off my shoulder. I know I will get back there in time as well as surpass it. I just need to keep positive about my workouts and remember that each day is another victory!
NOTES: No additional notes to add for this day. See you tomorrow! 🙂