So it’s Day 36 and a Monday, which means back to the daily grind. Surprisingly, I don’t dread Monday mornings like I used to. I guess that is yet another pro to this lifestyle change. It makes the things that I used to dread…bearable. 😉
I mean, would I rather not be working in the office behind a computer screen all day? Most definitely! I would prefer to be either working from home out on the patio with my laptop or enjoying some fun activity somewhere exotic. Just saying. 😉
However, things seem so much better now than they were just 5 weeks ago. It’s amazing what this journey has done to me thus far.
I think that means I’ll just keep trucking along.
Day 36 Menu and Activities
- Cardio – Treadmill, 30 min. + 5 min. cool down
- Weights – Chest/Triceps, 35 min.
- 2 Large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), cooked medium
- Grass-fed beef strips, cooked in coconut oil
- Fruit medley (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 Tsp fish oil
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- grape tomatoes
- grass-fed beef strips (leftover from morning’s breakfast)
- balsamic vinegar, drizzled
- Slow cooker Teriyaki Chicken Thighs (leftover from Day 35 Dinner)
- Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Gallon +
- Continued better sleep
- Increased strength
- Had a slight headache in the morning
Overall Feelings: I’m still feeling pretty darn good. Each day seems to be better than the previous, so I can’t complain. I did have a slight headache when I woke this morning and surprisingly, it went away rather quickly while I was at the gym.
Normally, if I went to the gym with a headache, the strenuous activity would make my head pound more, NOT go away like it did. So that was pretty sweet and made me very happy! 😀
NOTES: Nothing really. Looks like my order for the Recovery Whey Protein from sfh.com will be arriving Friday by the end of the day, which is great as I want to start using it next Monday. That means my morning meals will shift a little bit too.