It’s now Tuesday, Day 37. Almost 40 days in. Things continue to be going great. My clothes are becoming looser by the day. That’s always a great feeling! 🙂 Actually, I have one pair of slacks that I wear to work, which I can now slide off and on without un-buttoning/zipping. It will soon be time to either wear a belt or get new slacks.
Then again, I hate belts, so new slacks it is! 😉
Day 37 Menu and Activities
- Cardio – 30 min. + 5 min. cool down (more intense than previous session)
- Weights – Back & Biceps
- 2 large brown eggs (cage free or free range), scrambled
- 3 pieces bacon (organic or at least no nitrates)
- Paleo Banana/Strawberry Muffin
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 Tsp fish oil
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- bacon bits (from 2 pieces of bacon)
- grape tomatoes
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
- PaleoChef Wild Berry dressing
- Raw Baby Carrots (late snack after work)
- Taco Tuesday – Chicken Tacos!
- Ground Chicken with Paleo Taco Seasoning
- Pico De Gallo
- Romaine Lettuce (used as taco shell/tortilla)
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Gallon+
- Continued Energy
- Hair looks healthier
- Skin more smooth
- Slightly sleepy by late afternoon
Overall Feelings: Still going great and feeling extremely happy. No complaints really. Everything still seems to be going along positively, which makes me wonder if there is a ball about to drop soon. Can it always be like this? Hmm. I sure hope so. 🙂
NOTES: As you can see, I’m still having issues eating a snack. Though my memory seems to be better in other areas, remembering to bring a snack is still an issue. I think that’s why I feel a bit sleepy by late afternoon. Considering the fact that I am intensifying my workouts, my body needs more nutrition to replace energy stores.
I really think when I start drinking my post-workout recovery shakes, that’s going to help a lot with the late afternoon energy.