Day 38. It’s Wednesday, so Happy Humpday! The week is halfway over. 🙂 So, today was leg day! Ugh, I’m not that fond of leg day, but it must be done. I just crank up the music on my headphones and charge through it. My legs are always so tired and feel like jell-o afterwards. Since the weight machines are located on the 2nd floor of my gym, I swear, trying to walk down the stairs after my workout has to look funny.
I pretty much just let gravity do the work. I always feel bad when someone else is on the stairwell with me. Poor souls. 😉
So onward to today’s menu and activities list:
Day 38 Menu and Activities
- Cardio – Treadmill, 15 min. warmup + 5 min cool down
- Weights – Legs, 40 min.
- 2 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range)), scrambled with
- Aidell’s Chicken and Apple sausage
- Fruit medley (blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries – organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
- chicken taco meat from Day 37 Dinner
- pico de gallo
- Paleo banana and strawberry muffin
- Tilapia w/Spicy Red Rub
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 Gallon +
- Energy levels still great
- Continuing to sleep better
Overall Feelings: Good. I think having the muffin in the afternoon for my snack really helped. I mean, I still need to work on remembering the snack thing throughout the week, but yeah, I can definitely tell the difference from when I don’t eat an afternoon snack and when I do. I don’t get that afternoon tired sensation. However, it’s still nothing like it used to be. I would full on crash in the afternoons. I would become completely unmotivated to do anything. I would be yawn so much and hard that my eye would tear up. So yup, this lifestyle change is a definite plus in my book. 🙂
NOTES: No additional notes to add for this day.