Day 4 also treated me to a wakening blissful headache. Hopefully this was the last day for the headaches. I also got the pleasure of a new withdrawals…bad bad stomach ache. So bad, that I had to leave work early. After spending 45 minutes in the bathroom and not knowing what the heck was going to happen afterwards, I decided I didn’t need to go through any more embarrassment.
I couldn’t focus on work anyway and I think my office-mate didn’t really care to hear my constant moaning and groaning. Lol!
Day 4 Menu and Activities
- No workout – Headaches…morphine…
- 2 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range) scrambled with Aidells Chicken & Apple sausage
- 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries and blueberries (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- Large Salad
- mixed greens,
- leftover turkey taco meat from Day 3’s dinner
- grape tomatoes
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
Dinner: (leftovers from Day 1)
- Mashed cauliflower
- 1 Gallon +
- More alert at work
- Still no cravings
- Headaches continue
- Severe stomach aches
NOTES: No additional notes.