It’s Day 40! Whoo Hoo! 40 days and 40 nights into my journey. It’s also Friday, so…TGIF! 🙂 Oh, and it’s
also Friday the 13th…eek! However, since tomorrow is February the 14th, Valentine’s Day, thats trumps this
Friday the 13th! That’s all I’m saying. Right? Right.
So, the plan for Valentine’s Day is to go to Valley View Casino to have some fun and also eat. Eat the all-you-
can-eat buffet. Eat the yummy delicious all-you-can-eat buffet. Eat the yummy delicious possibly very
bad and fattening all-you-can-eat buffet. Yup, that’s what’s happening. So, I’m sure you noticed that I said
‘possibly’, because quite frankly, I can easily eat at the buffet and remain completely on target and healthy.
Between all the crab, shrimp, lobster, seafood, meat, veggies, and salad…I can stay healthy and enjoy myself.
However, this WILL be my first big test.
Will I survive walking past the dessert table?
Looking at all those delectable looking treats trying to woo me…
I accept the challenge! Stay tuned!
To be continued… 😉
Here’s the day’s list of activity and grub! 🙂
Day 40 Menu and Activities
- Cardio Circuit (intensified) – 60 mins.
- 2 Large brown eggs (cage free or free range) scrambled with
- chicken taco meat (leftover from Day 37 Dinner)
- Fruit medley (blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries – organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
- baby cucumber
- balsamic vinegar, drizzled
– This was a rather boring salad. Lol.
- Paleo banana and strawberry muffin
- Meatballs Atop Spaghetti Squash (leftovers from Day 39 dinner)
- Quick & Simple Paleo Meals, page 31 (bonus book that comes with the Paleo Recipe Book)
- 1 Gallon +
- Not a thing
Overall Feelings: Great! It’s Friday and tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day so I am happy and excited for
the weekend. I love the fact that Valentine’s Day is falling on a Saturday…and it’s a 3-day weekend. I just
remembered…again. I keep forgetting and then remembering so it’s like Christmas constantly in my head! Sweet! 😉
I also had a great workout, which always pumps me up. Today was the cardio circuit day and it kicked my butt since
I made it a little more intense. However, though it left me tired ans sweaty right after, once I regained feeling
in my legs, I was also on a workout high all morning. I love that feeling.
NOTES: Nothing really more to add for today.