It’s Day 52 and it’s Wednesday. So…that means Happy Hump Day! 🙂 Getting closer and closer to the 60 day mark on this wonderful little trek I’ve been on. 😉 Time definitely flies. It’s crazy.
So, I signed up for this diet bet thing that Jillian Michaels is hosting on dietbet.com and it starts on March 10th. I had never heard of this site before, but basically, you pay into this contest and all the payments go into a pot. If you lose 4% body weight in 4 weeks (28 days), you win and get to split the pot with everyone else to accomplished the 4% body weight task.
It sounds cool, fun, and is yet something else that will keep me accountable. 🙂 Not to mention, as long as I lose 4% (which would be roughly 7 lbs at the moment), I’m guaranteed to win at least $30. So, basically, I’ll get my money back, but hopefully more. 😉
I think it’s a great way to keep on task and motivated!
So yeah, that starts on March 10th, which is also perfect timing as the day before is when I start my two-a-days because daylight savings time arrives. 🙂 Whoo hoo! 🙂
Alright, on to the day’s grub…
Day 52 Menu and Activities
- Day 52 Cardio – Treadmill, 15 min. warmup + 5 min cool down
- Day 52 Weights – Legs, 40 min.
- 1 Scoop Peach/Mango Recovery Whey Protein powder with 8 oz. water
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- 2 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), scrambled with
- Kalua Pig
- Topped with ½ avocado
- Frank’s Hot Sauce, sprinkled
- ¾ cup of blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- sunflower seeds
- baked chicken breast (leftover from Day 49 Dinner)
- balsamic vinegar, drizzled
- Paleo Blueberry Muffin
- Meatballs with Spaghetti Sauce and Spaghetti Squash
- 1 cup hot lemon water
- 1 Gallon +
- Patience 😉
- A little sensitive today
Overall Feelings: I have no complaints really. Things continue to go well. I do seem to be feeling a bit sensitive today, so I have a feeling what that means. Yup, Queen Mary is on her way. Lovely. Grrr. Time flies when you’re not having to deal with that and then the moment you do, it seems to slow down for those few days. Oh joy!
That’s fine, as long as she is here and gone before I start the diet bet challenge, I’m cool with that. 😉
NOTES: Nothing really more to add for today.