Day 53. It’s Thursday which means yet another work week is almost done. Just one more day until another break from the daily grind. It’s supposed to rain this weekend, which is a good thing for good ol’ Sunny San Diego. We need the rain for sure. Bummer though that I probably won’t be able to go on my regular 4 mile walk/run that I like to do on Saturdays. Guess I will have to wait and see what comes about.
I guess one good thing about it raining this weekend is that I can focus on this blog and cleaning some things up on here that I have been putting off.
Yes, though I have a ton more energy, there are just some things that I don’t want to waste that energy on. Lol.
Alrighty then, on to the day’s grub…
Day 53 Menu and Activities
- Day 53 Cardio – Treadmill, 30 min. warmup + 5 min. cool down
- Day 53 Weights – Abs, 30 min.
- 1 Scoop Peach/Mango Recovery Whey Protein powder with 8 oz. water
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- 2 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), scrambled with
- 1 Aidells Chicken & Apple Sausage link
- ¾ cup of blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- Kalua Pork (leftover from Day 50 Dinner)
- Spicy Pineapple Salsa
- Paleo Blueberry Muffin
Dinner (leftover from Day 52 Dinner):
- Meatballs with Spaghetti Sauce and Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Gallon
- Pain management
Overall Feelings: Feeling pretty good today. I learned yesterday that I got a pretty good bonus at work which will be deposited in the bank tomorrow. Needless to say, it made me a happy camper! 😀
It definitely seems that with my much changed moods for the better (haha), good things keep happening. Hmm, maybe there IS something to this whole Law of Attraction thing. 😉
NOTES: Nothing really more to add for today.