Day 58. Tuesday. Only a couple more days until I hit the 60 day mark. Man, time freakin’ flies. It’s just craziness. We’re about to hit Spring and then it will be Summer in a few months already.
This morning I continued on the path to increasing my workouts. Stronger. Faster. Healthier. Just like the brand of Omega 3 I take and Recovery Shake I drink. Well, that’s exactly how I feel right now and I prove it to myself each and every day I go a littler faster, I run a little longer, and I lift a little more weight.
Not to mention, I think I am seriously going to have to put up my favorite gray slacks for good now. They just are getting waaay too baggy. They are super comfy though, so it’s a shame. However, I shouldn’t be crying over my pants getting too big for me now, right. Ha! That gives me warm fuzzies! 🙂
Okay, so on to today’s grub grub:
Day 58 Menu and Activities
- Cardio – Treadmill, 30 min. + 5 min. cool down
- Day 58 Weights – Back/Biceps/Shoulders, 35 min.
- 1 Scoop Peach/Mango Recovery Whey Protein powder with 8 oz. water
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- 3 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), scrambled
- 3 pcs. bacon (no nitrites or nitrates)
- 3/4 cup strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 cup of hot lemon water
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
- bacon, chopped from 2 pcs
- balsamic vinegar, drizzled
- Leftover Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken (from Day 57 Dinner)
- Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- Paleo Blueberry Muffin
- 1 Gallon +
- Continued High Energy
- Extreme Focus
- Positive Attitude
- Minor cramps in the afternoon
Overall Feelings: Had another great day at the gym. My cramps were not present, so I was able to crank it even harder during my workout than yesterday. That makes me a happy camper. 🙂 Also, at work, I was so busy but I was in a zone. I got so much work done and I was totally focused on every task I put before myself.
My cramps did start in the early afternoon, but luckily went away after I took some ibuprofen. I wish I didn’t have to take anything, but there was no way I was going to let that pain sidetrack me in any way considering how much work I was getting done. So, yeah…all in all it was an awesome day and I feel very accomplished.
Today was another victory in my book! 😉
NOTES: Nothing really more to add today.