Day 60. Thursday. So, I have hit the 60 day milestone. It’s been a full 2 months now since I started on this journey. For the sake of not wanting to sound like a broken record, I’ll refrain from mentioning yet again how time has flown by. Ha! 😉
…though it has.
Anyhow, it’s Thursday which means yet another work week is nearly done and another weekend is almost here. It’s suppose to be a beautiful warm weekend here in San Diego and I believe Saturday is a beach day for a friend’s daughter’s 16th birthday. She wants a bonfire at the beach, and it looks like after having the last two weekends full of rain…this weekend is suppose to be perfect. 🙂
I also get to go on my 4 mile walk/run tomorrow, which I always enjoy. Starting Monday, I get to do that more frequently and I’m totally looking forward to it!
Let’s get to today’s activities and grub…
Day 60 Menu and Activities
- Day 60 Cardio – Treadmill, 30 min. warmup + 5 min. cool down
- Day 60 Weights – Abs, 30 min.
- 1 Scoop Peach/Mango Recovery Whey Protein powder with 8 oz. water
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- 3 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), scrambled with
- 1 Aidells Chicken & Apple Sausage link
- ¾ cup of blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, cabbage)
- PaleoChef Citrus/Cilantro dressing
- Baby carrots
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 Grilled Beef (grass-fed) Patties, grilled
- seasoned with taco seasoning
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Gallon
- Very busy at work – a lot of walking up and down stairs and from one end of the building to the other
- Sound Sleep
- Far less pain in joints
- No headaches
Overall Feelings: I’m feeling really good today. No cramps. No bloating. I actually feel lighter on my feet. Whether that translates to the scale or not, we’ll find out on Sunday, but I do FEEL lighter. Or…maybe that’s just because my legs are much stronger than they were previously, so I naturally feel much more light on my feet. 😉 Either way, it’s AWESOME! I am totally loving it.
One of my co-workers commented on the fact that I laugh and smile a lot more now than I had previously. Damn, was I really that bad. Ha! Ha! What can I say, I felt miserable before. I was no longer good at hiding the constant blah feelings I had, both mentally and physically. It’s amazing the change I feel in myself and how I view things now. Yeah, I’m thinking I’m digging this. 😉
NOTES: Nothing really more to add for today.