Day 71! It’s Monday again, so it’s a brand new start to the two-a-day workout week. Let’s see if I can complete 5 full days of it this week. My first week, which was last week, didn’t turn out so complete due to my soreness after leg day on Wednesday. I hope this week I’m a bit smarter. 😉
Things are continuing to go really well. I did have a slight headache yesterday evening. I find it ironic considering that I mentioned the previous day that one of the pros was that I didn’t have any more headaches. Ha! I just had to open my big mouth. However, with that said, it was a really minor one.
On a scale of 1 to 10, it was a mere 2. Completely different from the daily 8 to 10s I was having. To think I would never again have a headache would be unrealistic, so I wonder if what I am feeling occasionally now is what normal healthy people feel.
Anyhow, let’s get on to Day 71’s grub and activities:
Day 71 Menu and Activities
- Day 71 Weights – Chest/Triceps, 55 min.
- 1 Scoop Peach/Mango Recovery Whey Protein powder with 8 oz. water
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- 2 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), scrambled
- topped with ½ large avocado
- seasoned with Trader Joe’s 21 Seasonings Salute
- 1/2 cup blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, cabbage)
- PaleoChef Ginger/Cilantro dressing, drizzled
- Cardio – 4 mi. walk/run outside (inclines, declines, straightaways)
Dinner (leftovers from Day 69 Dinner…again):
- Grilled Tilapia
- Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 Gallon +
- Energy levels
- Spunk 🙂
Overall Feelings: Today I’m feeling pretty dang good. I mean, considering it’s Monday and all. 😉 But seriously, I had a great day yesterday…especially hitting the 30 lb. mark and today I get to start the two-a-days again to strive for a full week of solid workouts and for the moment, I’m not sore.
Overall, things have been really really good and I feel more and more accomplished each day. I’m still consistently losing 2 lbs. weekly, which means I am ‘staying the course’.
NOTES: Nothing additional to add.