Day 73. It’s Wednesday again, so Happy Hump Day!!!
Wednesday also means it was leg day. Yay! That’s actually sarcasm because if you don’t already know…it’s my least favorite workout day. And, considering how last week went and the severe soreness I felt for a few days afterwards…it’s definitely my least favorite day. Ha!
Hopefully, I played things a little smarter this time around and won’t be sore or at least nearly as sore as I was last week. I definitely don’t want a repeat of that hindering my progress.
And…there is nothing more embarrassing than waddling from weight machine to weight machine like a penguin that has to poo.
Yup, I just said that.
And with that, let’s get on to Day 73’s grub:
Day 73 Menu and Activities
- Day 73 Weights – Legs, 50 min.
- 1 Scoop Peach/Mango Recovery Whey Protein powder with 8 oz. water
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- Banana Pancakes (paleo) topped with blended strawberries and blueberries
- 1 Aidells chicken & apple sausage
- 1 cup coffee, black
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- ground chicken taco meat (leftover from Day 72 Dinner)
- Sweet Potato
- Cardio – 4 mi. walk outside (inclines, declines, straightaways)
- Cubed Chicken Breast
- Sliced Avocado
- Sliced Tomato, seasoned with Trader Joe’s 21 Seasonings Salute
- 1 Gallon +
- Renewed energy
- Sound sleep
- Better skin
- Hair growing faster
Overall Feelings: Yet again, it’s another great day. I have no complaints and it seems that eating the sweet potato as an afternoon snack really helped to provide me with the energy I needed for my late afternoon 4 mile walk/run. I will admit that I was quite tired after I finished, but I pepped up a bit once I cooked and ate my dinner.
It made me quite happy that I was able to push myself during my route and even knocked about 5 minutes off my time from the previous day. Definite thumbs up there! 🙂
NOTES: Nothing more to add today.