Day 75. It’s Friday! TGIF! What a great week it’s been. Not only did I have the best workouts thus far on this journey of mine, but I completed a full week (M-F) of two-a-days and not a single sore muscle on my body. Okay, maybe my shoulders are a little sore, but nothing that kept me from working out and giving it my all. More importantly, I don’t need my shoulders to walk. 😉
I’m looking forward to this weekend. The lacrosse game was cancelled, but that just means I now get to do my 4 mile route, which I would have opted out of doing this Saturday due to the game. Then it’s on to running errands and then painting all afternoon and possibly evening. Sunday is the Hot Chocolate 5k…so this weekend is going to be full of activity and I am really stoked.
I’m curious what the scale will read on Sunday. Let’s hope that I can finally say goodbye to the 180s. If I maintain the consistent 2 lbs. a week…I’ll be at 179. So that’s the goal. 🙂
I won’t lie and say that I wouldn’t be even happier seeing 178 on that scale. 😉 But 179 would get a smile from ear to ear from me. I feel like I have been in the 180s for weeks now, which I probably have. Ha!
Well, let me stop babbling and get on to Day 75’s grub:
Day 75 Menu and Activities
- Day 75 Weights – Chest/Triceps/Back/Biceps, 50 min.
- 1 Scoop Peach/Mango Recovery Whey Protein powder with 8 oz. water
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- 2 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), scrambled with
- Aidells Chicken & Apple sausage
- 1/2 cup blueberries and strawberries (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, cabbage)
- balsamic vinegar, drizzled
- Sweet Potato
- Cardio – 4 mi. walk outside (inclines, declines, straightaways)
- 4 large brown eggs scrambled (2 yolks removed)
- Handful Raw Macadamia Nuts
- 1 Gallon +
- Weight Loss
- Fitting back into smaller sized clothes
Overall Feelings: Awesome! It was pretty much stated all above in the beginning of this post. It’s been a great week and I’m excited for the weekend!
NOTES: I wasn’t too hungry for dinner and so I just scrambled eggs. That’s it. That’s all I had. I should probably have forced myself to eat a bit more. Cooked up some veggies or something. Especially after my 4 mile walk/run that I did. I suspect that my walk/run tomorrow morning won’t be as intense since I probably didn’t fuel my body enough to replenish it fully. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow.