Day 79. It’s Tuesday and I’m feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. My body definitely needed to rest, so I am glad I took the day off from doing my 4 mile route. However, today, it was back to normal with my a.m. weight training workout and my 4 mile p.m. workout.
It felt good to be back to normal. I did experience some pain in my legs during the route today which frustrated me a bit because I was on a good pace to beat my previous time. My shin, Achilles tendon, and even my feet felt sore and as if the muscles/tendons/ligaments were pulling. I’m blaming it all on the crap food and amount of sugar I consumed on Sunday.
I did make sure I drank a ton of water today. It bloated me a bit by late afternoon, but it’s making me feel much better and completely hydrated overall.
So let’s get on to Day 79’s grub:
Day 79 Menu and Activities
- Day 79 Weights – Back/Biceps, 55 min.
- 3 large brown eggs (cage-free or free range), scrambled with
- Chicken & Apple Sausage (different brand than my normal)
- Strawberries (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 1 Tsp. Fish Oil
- Paleo Banana/Blueberry Muffin
- Large Salad
- mixed greens
- grilled chicken breast
- red/yellow/green peppers
- hard-boiled egg
- 2 tbs. ranch dressing
- Cardio – 4 mi. walk/run outside (inclines, declines, straightaways)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki (leftovers from Day 78 Dinner)
- Coconut Cauliflower “Rice”
- 1 Gallon +
- Renewed Energy
- Slightly tired late afternoon
Overall Feelings: Things are definitely better than yesterday. I did feel a bit tired by late afternoon, but surprisingly, I felt renewed energy when I went out on my walk/run. Too bad my legs didn’t want to support me. Considering the amount of water I drank today, and the clean eating…I have a feeling tomorrow I’ll be at 100%, if not 110%. Which means I will be back to feeling stoked! 😉
NOTES: Nothing more to add today.