Here’s the next installment of the weekly video series for Week 4.
In this video, I’ll cover the following topics:
- Summary of how the week went
- Favorite menu item of the week
- Workout and weight goals accomplished?
- Goal setting for Week 5
- Weekly weigh-in
- Q & A
- What do you think about juicing?
- Can you expand more on working out on a busy schedule? What’s HIIT again? Example?
- Noel, I don’t have a gym membership like you, what should I do?
So, I guess these videos are going to stay (for the moment) around the 15 to 20 minute mark. I even tried talking really fast. Ha! The video is at the end of this post for your viewing pleasure. 😉
This was a great week. It was my first full week of working out and my workouts were a little more intense than last week.
Here’s a roundup of the workouts as well as menu this past week:
- Monday – 30 min. cardio/30 min. weights (Chest/Triceps)
- Tuesday – 30 min. cardio/30 min. weights (Back/Biceps
- Wednesday – 18 min. cardio/40 min. weights (Legs)
- Thursday – 60 min. cardio circuit (15 min. Elliptical, 15 min. Treadmill, 15 min. Stationary Bike, 15 min. Treadmill)
- Friday – 30 min. cardio/30 min. weights (Abs)
- Saturday – 4 miles walk/jog (incline/decline/straightway)
- 2 Scrambled eggs with Chicken & Apple Sausage
- 2 Scrambled eggs with Kalua Pig
- 2 Eggs cooked medium; 2 pcs. bacon
- 3 Scrambled eggs (2 yolks removed); Turkey Burger; 1/2 Sweet Potato
- Fruit Medley (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- Steel Cut Oats with strawberries/blueberries
- Paleo Blueberry Muffin
- Salad with spinach, mixed greens, tomatoes, pecans, cucumber, blueberries w/PaleoChef Wild Berry dressing
- Salad with spinach, mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber, hard-boiled eggs, grilled chicken w/1 tbs. ranch dressing
- Salad with spinach, mixed greens, kalua pig, pineapple salsa, shredded medley (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
- Salad with spinach, mixed greens, tomatoes, pecans, cucumber, avocado w/PaleoChef Wild Berry dressing
- Salad with spinach mixed greens, avocado, red onion, tomato, bacon, broccoli, hard-boiled egg, black olives w/1 tbs. ranch
- Kalua Pig with spicy pineapple salsa tacos; 1 sweet potato
- Turkey burger w/avocado and tomato slices; 1/2 sweet potato
- Turkey burger w/guacamole, 1 tsp. Bitchin’ Sauce atop 1/2 smashed sweet potatoe
- Brinner (breakfast/dinner) – 3 eggs scrambled (1 yolk removed) with bacon, kalua pig, turkey burger and top with tomato and avocado
- Chipotle Barbacoa Salad – barbacoa, lettuce, pico de gallo guacamole
- Grilled Filet Mignon, broiled asparagus topped with Hollandaise sauce